Welcome to Those Nutty Sounds. My name is Stav and I have been a fan of Ska / 2 Tone since 1979 when I was 4 years old. I have quite a large collection of Ska / 2 Tone Bootlegs. I have decided to share them all with you.
None of the items I post on here will be official recordings only bootleg or Radio recordings.
I would like to say thanks now to everyone I have ever got my recordings from in the past.
So all I have to say now is Shut Up, Listen and Dance.......
Enjoy yourself

Wednesday 20 July 2011

THIS BLOG WILL BE CLOSING DOWN

I have had enough of posting things and not getting any thanks or appreciation. So it is with great sadness that I will no longer be posting to this blog. Thanks to everyone whohas thanked me for the work I put into this blog, and for those of you who didnt say thanks ......... I have nothing to say back.

Stav

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go Stav. I know exactly how you feel m8. All the best, Skamanc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything; you'll be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your blog today, a real treasure chest. Sorry about your decission, but its always like that: people want everything for free and don't even bother to say thanks. Well, I do: THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found this blog.. sorry to hear you've shut down... thanks for all the good work still available though... take care..

    ReplyDelete